Transportation service provides non-medical assistance, training and transport to a participant and the participant's family caregiver, so the participant can access community activities in his or her own community. Transportation services can include, but are not limited to:
- Orientation services in using other senses or supports for safe movement from one place to another,
- Accessing mobility services such as transportation coordination and accessing resources,
- Travel training such as supporting the individual and family in learning how to access and use informal, generic, and public transportation safely for independence and community integration,
- Services provided by different modalities, including public and community and
- Purchase of prepaid transportation vouchers and cards, such as the Charm Card and/or taxi cards.